Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clingy, Cranky Baby

That is how I am so affectionately describing my son today. Monday he got some shots and the one in his right leg is...kinda stuck I guess. It's hard and looks bruised. We called the doctors office & they said that was normal. The nurse said it could talk days or a few weeks to work it's way through. Since this hasn't happened before, we are thinking that the cast is holding it back. I am thinking also this is the reason for the "clingy, cranky baby." This mood is on the heals of him getting up way to early today (5am)...made a cranky mommy today.

Bella passed her swimming lessons to move up to Guppy and has gotten to jump off the diving board and she loves it. I am glad she is doing so well.

Here is a video of me & Tobin talking

No comments: