Monday, April 13, 2009

Come On Get Down With The Sickness & Other Odds and Ends

So we have had our first round of family sickness. Chris came home not feeling so great. He had a stuffy nose and scratchy throat. Not long after that Glo-Worm started fussing and tossing his cookies every time he ate (still going on). Yesterday morning (like 3am) I woke up and my throat was scratchy. Luckily for Chris & I it is not lasting very long. I already feel a little better today. I can't wait for a real round of sickness to get us...okay yeah I can wait.

Tobin had a great first Easter. Grandma Cynthia got him an Easter basket with this duck that makes the greatest quacking noise (Glo-Worm loves it) and a movie and some sweets (mommy & daddy are helping him with those). Papa Phil got him a tiger shaped blanket, I think he will like it once it is washed. We went out to Chris' Aunt Mary's to visit with the Schneider's. Most of them hadn't seen Tobin yet, so he got loved on a lot. He didn't have his regular naps yesterday and he did really good for being over stimulted and tired. We wanted to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny, but the smallest package was $25.00. So, we made our own Easter Pictures for your viewing pleasure:




Now here are two pictures, do you know who my kiddo looks just like?




The last three nights Tobin has been sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches! I LOVE IT! The first night I put him down at around 10p, I woke up at about 12:30a thinking he should wake up soon and went back to sleep, when he woke me up it was almost 3a. I can so get used to this. Hopefully this will go on and on...

This last week was mu first full week with Bella. This last week was also hectic, lots of doctors appointments and other errands and then getting Bella to Boonville for school. I am hoping this week is not so crazy.

I have a few more fun pictures of Tobin for you:





Now for your funny bone:





The middle picture, the first is Chris(4y) & Carrie(21m) on 8-14-1974, the second is Chris(8y) 11-1978, & the third is Chris(7m) 3-1971.

The look-a-like...Grandma Cynthia.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Look at your lil' guy... awwww growing uP! :)