Friday, March 6, 2009

My Kid's Got Jokes

So Tobin and I are sitting in his room this afternoon. He is propped up facing me and we are "talking" about our day.

This morning we went to the Doctor about his foot. I explain to the doc that this momma is not happy. It doesn't seem like his very expensive shoes are doing anything. In fact it seems to making his foot worse. The doc looked at me like I was crazy, he said Tobin's foot looked fine. The nurse said that his foot looked fine and sends me to the shoe store where we bought the very expensive shoes (why? is my thought, shouldn't they know how the darn shoe works???). So I go to the shoe store. They say he foot looks great and gave me a few tricks to try to keep the shoe on. Glo-Worm is a little Houdini at getting those shoes off.

Next we weren't sure what we were gonna do, so we called Granna. We took some lunch to her and visited for a little while.

So back to my boy's jokes. We are sitting there discussing our day, discussing what to have for dinner. All of a sudden Tobin's face screw up like he is about to scream like a five alarm fire. I ask him what was wrong, the face all of a sudden slides into the widest smile ever! My kid's got jokes!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, hehe

Anonymous said...

The Blog Nazi likes jokes - she likes to laugh. She's happy to know her nephew has a sense of humor :-)