Sunday, August 3, 2008

Doctor's Appointment #3

So Friday we had another doctor's appointment. We had our ultrasound first. My mom and Chris' dad went with us. Chris' dad loved it he had never gotten to see one before. Glo-Worm was flippin' and floppin' all over the place. It took the nurse forever to get all the pictures she needed. Glo-Worm is weighs about 8oz. right now. That's right he weighs as much a cup of water. It is amazing to me.

I am at 153lbs. That is an 8lb weight gain from the beginning. I am about half way along and think that is pretty good.



After the ultrasound we to talk to the doctor. He said that it looks like one of Glo-Worms footsie might be a little club footed (is footed a word?). I did a little looking around about that, and mostly it sounds like one of the feets might be a little pigeon toed. Since I was pretty pigeoned toed when I was kid...not too freaked out about this. It's pretty darn amazing that the doctors can see something like that already on an ultrasound.

3 comments:

Perri said...

Ruth, I'm so happy for you guys. That's cool that the dr. can see something on a baby so tiny.

Glad everything is going so smoothly.

La Tea Dah said...

Your precious little one is adorable!

May all go very well and smoothly for you during the rest of your pregnancy.

:) LaTeaDah

Anonymous said...

The Blog Nazi is so happy to be an Aunt again. She likes to snuggle babies - it's a zen thing.